Sender Films Post-Production Assistant
Sender Films is looking to hire a motivated, organized and technically minded PostProduction Assistant to join our team. While there are some opportunities to do creative editing, the focus of this position is working closely with our Post-Production Manager on technical aspects of our films to ensure they become high-quality productions.
The position is part time, generally 30 hrs/week (with possibility of full-time hours during crunch times). This position is for 2-3 months with a possibility for longer-term employment. We are looking to hire immediately.
- - Flexible availability, availability to come in on weekends or evenings
- - Good communication skills, highly organized and reliable are a must.
- - Fluency with Final Cut Studio, especially Final Cut Pro, Compressor and DVD Studio Pro
- - Familiarity with Powerpoint, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere
- - Technical knowledge of audio-visual equipment
- - Familiarity with camera and lens equipment, specifically DSLR and zoom audio equipment
- - Fluency with Macs and troubleshooting
- - Able to take initiative working independently to see a project through from start to finish
- - Professional demeanor and the ability to represent Sender Films when working with other production companies
- - Practical production experience preferred
- - Degree preferred in Television or Film preferred
- - Knowledge of how to initialize and format hard drives, as well as an understanding of formats, partition tables, etc.
- - Knowledge of RED workflow a plus
(Must be able to work in an office with dogs)
Compensation is $12/hr.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sender Films is a leading producer of climbing/mountaineering and outdoor adventure films. We balance action with storytelling, passion with humor, and spectacular footage with compelling characters to create critically acclaimed films and TV programs. With each new production, we aim to inspire, enlighten and entertain.